Essential Functions and Competencies •Technical Capacity
- Organizational Skills
- Problem Solving/Analytical
- Superior Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Customer Service/Client Focus
- Time Management
- Performance Management
- Business Acumen
- Lean Manufacturing Implementation
- Internal/External Auditing
- Knowledge/Experience with the Following: SPC, CMM, Metrology, CAPA, Root Cause Analysis, Problem Solving, QMS, Metrology, Gage R&R, APQP, NPI, MSA.
- CNC Machining in high precision and high volume manufacturing.
Qualifications •Ensure a high level of internal and external customer service.
- Investigate and correct customer issues and complaints relating to quality in a timely manner. •Develop and analyze statistical data (SPC) and product specifications to determine standards and to establish quality and reliability expectancy of finished products.
- Provide technical and statistical expertise to teams and leadership.
- Formulate, document and maintain quality control standards and on-going quality control objectives, including ISO certifications.
- Coordinate objectives with production procedures in cooperation with plant management to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
- Create, document and implement inspection criteria and procedures including CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machine) and serve as subject matter expertise in metrology.
- Interpret quality control philosophy to key personnel within company.
- Provide, and oversee inspection activity for product throughout production cycle.
- Apply Bench Quality Management tools and approaches to analytical and reporting processes. •Interact with site Supplier Quality Engineer(s) for vendors to ensure quality of all purchased parts. Investigate, communicate and correct out of spec. parts received in a timely manner. •Create and direct environmental test functions and applications.
- Maintain active role on internal continuous improvement teams.
- Design, develop and implement quality control training programs.
- Provide expertise, and actively participate in the overall safety management program. •Identify and lead change initiatives within the department. Experience and Education:
What we need from you:
- 4-year engineering degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 years’ experience in metal, forging or casting manufacturing
- The ability to perform a process capability analysis, including SPC
- Experience in Solidworks and AutoCAD
What would really impress us:
- ASQ Certification
- Lean and Continuous Improvement experience
- Great communication and a service-driven attitude
Full time employees will be eligible for our great benefits package; including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, 401K, 2 weeks paid time off each year, paid holidays, education reimbursement, personal protective equipment reimbursement, and commuter benefits assistance.
Local candidates only, please, and we welcome applicants that will help contribute to our diverse workforce.
Please apply online at http://careers.bench.com , and if you have any questions, please contact amanda.sweeney @ bench.com