Year after year, Cleveland Clinic is ranked among the nation’s top hospitals by U.S.News & World Report. And recently, the Ethisphere Institute named us one of the Top 10 Most Ethical Companies in the World. That’s why people from across the country and around the globe come here for care. As leaders in basic and clinical research, we offer exceptional career opportunities, as well as access to cutting-edge technology and innovative medical ideas. Now, you have the chance to become part of our extraordinary team.
In this crucial role, you’ll be responsible for inspecting, testing and repairing/maintaining fire alarm and life safety systems and equipment throughout assigned facilities. This includes smoke and heat detectors, bells, horns, fire pumps, dry pipe and deluge systems, control panels and more. Through your work, you’ll help ensure the safety of our patients and your co-workers every day. So join us, and help build on our remarkable reputation for excellence.
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Ohio driver’s license
- Certification in Fire Alarm Detection through Ohio’s Department of Commerce/Division of State Fire Marshal
- Certification in Fire Protection Engineering Technology/Fire Alarm Systems through the NICET (must be obtained within one year of employment)
- At least 6 years of experience with fire alarm systems and other electronics (includes 3 years in an institutional setting; additional experience in commercial/industrial settings is a plus)
- Thorough knowledge of NFPA codes and standards pertaining to fire alarm and life safety systems and equipment such as fire suppression and alarm-based components
Click here to learn more and apply.
Cleveland Clinic strives to reward dedication with an integrated and comprehensive benefits program that meets the needs of a diverse workforce and provides meaningful choices. Along with pension/savings plans, wellness programs and medical/dental/vision coverage, we offer flexible spending plans, life insurance and disability plans, paid time off, a tuition assistance program, and reimbursement for professional certification.
EEO Statement: Cleveland Clinic is pleased to be an equal employment employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.