- Requires a bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably in mechanical, civil or gas engineering or equivalent combination of related education and experience.
- 7+ years of experience in construction-related work or utility construction/installation including a minimum of 3 years in a leadership role.
- Demonstrated experience in a leadership role overseeing direct reports and coordinating multiple functions to complete projects.
- Ability to plan and effectively manage a wide variety of construction projects.
- Demonstrated skill in organizing multiple tasks and managing time effectively to meet deadlines and balance priorities.
- Knowledge and experience in the application of the following: federal pipeline safety rules, American Public Works Association, construction standards, and OSHA regulations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees, government representatives and contractor personnel on technical matters governing construction projects.
- Ability to analyze budget reports and construction summaries.
- Ability to develop new construction approaches and procedures.
- Ability to visit and access construction and other worksite locations as required.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record. Must obtain a valid Oregon/Washington driver's license within 90 days if current valid license is from another state.
- Subject to random drug testing.
Salary Range: $89,200– $109,250- $129,350 (Grade 22) depending on qualifications
Application Process: To be considered for this position, submit a complete electronic application including a cover letter and a resume.
Applications will be reviewed once application deadline has passed.
Deadline: April 28, 2017
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.