We are currently seeking an experienced Quality Manager to join our team of professionals in the Quad Cities, IA area. As our Quality Manager, you will develop, implement and manage quality assurance systems designed to deliver planned outcomes of products and applications. The position supervises a team of quality professionals, and will bring passion and visibility to our company's quality objectives. Our company has multiple decades of expertise and innovation in the consumer products industry.
- Refining, administering, and updating the company’s Quality Assurance Policy and implementation of the company’s Production System, which is in alignment with Engineering, Production and Purchasing.
- Supervising, developing, training and annual performance reviews of all direct reports.
- Work closely with Engineering, Production and Purchasing to provide guidance and assure that full consideration for Quality has been given relative to design, manufacturing processes, purchased items and vendor selection.
- Develop, establish, implement, and update inspection procedures, test procedures, control plans, audits for raw materials, in-process operations systems, finished goods, shipping audits, internal self-audits, equipment, and fixture qualification/calibration, and vendor audits/certification.
- Present data at management reviews generated from results of audits, customer feedback, process performance and product conformity, status of preventive and corrective actions, and recommendations for improvement to existing processes where necessary.
- Conduct supplier Quality audits.
- Provide a budget proposal for all required equipment, training, and department expenses.
- Create, coordinate and communicate Quality training to all staff
- Develop, introduce and implement systems and process procedures that eliminate scrap.
- Lead the problem-solving process for system deficiencies, defective material and incapable equipment
- Promote an environment of customer focus, continuous learning and continuous improvement within the organization. Plan, promote and implement QA/QC related training, such as self-inspection, statistical methods, auditing, etc.
- Contribute to cross-functional teams and other groups that are working to fix and improve product quality and operating processes. Participate in product design reviews and develop quality plans for new/revised products as needed.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $90,000 - $110,000 annual salary
- Bonus Opportunity: linked to professional and business objectives
- Full range of benefits: health, dental, vision, life, disability, FSA, 401K.
- Professional growth and development