- Minimum of a BS in electronic and/or Telecommunications Engineering with emphasis on Signaling and System Integration
- PE License in California is required. PE in other states are highly recommended
- Experience in the design of signal systems with some of the following technologies: CTC, cab signaling, fixed block, ATC, ATP, PTC, CBTC, micro-processor based systems, highway crossing design, vital and non-vital circuit design in ABS territory, and Interlockings
- Familiarized on System safety analysis, safety case development; whole system requirements specification / definition; reliability, availability, maintainability and safety (RAMS); systems integration
- Familiarized on railway telecommunications such as CCTV, Telephone Network (EPABX), Passenger Information System (PAS/PIS), On board Metro Railway Communication System, Security and Access Control System, Fire Alarm System, Structured Cabling
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and data management skills are essential
- Must be an excellent communicator with extensive experience to include technical writing, oral presentation, facilitation and executive level synthesis
- Must demonstrate ability to manage projects, develop work and provide excellent client service.
- Able to work in collaboration with other engineering disciplines to ensure the integrity of the overall design
- Ability and experience working in different project delivery environments such as design-bid-build and design-build contracting as well as multicultural and international projects
Working Conditions and Environment:
This position will require general supervision and will have to use independent judgment within established guidelines. Generally uses advanced knowledge to analyze, interpret, or make deductions from varying facts or circumstances. Will need the ability to establish rapport quickly with others working on the same project, and be able to promote a positive team environment. A working knowledge of dealing with a diverse population while using tact, diplomacy, and respect.
Please apply online at www.aztec.us.