- Current NICET II Fire Alarm certification (minimum) is required.
- Minimum four years of documented experience installing, testing, inspecting, and maintaining fire protection systems, including fire alarm systems, suppression systems, and fire sprinkler systems is required.
- Experience including rough wiring, detection device/appliance termination, and head end termination is required.
- Ability to read design drawings and wiring diagrams is required.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Willingness and ability to deploy to Antarctica for extended periods is required.
- Must be willing and able to lift and move items, parts, assemblies and equipment up to the safety regulation maximum.
- Must be willing and able to perform physical activities including heavy lifting, climbing in and out of equipment, crawling, and working outdoors.
- Must successfully complete the physical, dental and psychological (if applicable) examinations as required by the NSF for deploying to Antarctica.
- Must participate in community programs, such as “house-mouse” (chores), “daisy-picking” (cleaning-up around the station), recycling efforts and safety objectives.
- US citizenship is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
PAE is a drug free workplace.
THIS POSITION REQUIRES DEPLOYMENT TO ANTARCTICA. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION UNLESS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN CONTRACT EMPLOYMENT OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES.